Businesses all around Phoenixville will be offering pumpkin treats, dishes, and more this fall.
In the three weeks leading up to PumpkinFest, check out all things pumpkin that Phoenixville businesses have to offer and you'll get not only a tasty fall, but also a shot at winning a grand prize at Pumpkinfest.
HOW IT WORKS
1. VISIT local businesses participating in in the Pumpkin Crawl. You'll know them by the Pumpkin Crawl signs posted in their storefronts; there's also a list below!
2. PUNCH your Pumpkin Crawl punchcard at each local spot you visit. (You can pick up cards at any participating Phoenixville business.)
3. WIN a grand prize drawing on the day of Pumpkinfest by visiting at least three participating businesses and punching your card. (Pay attention to where your card is punched to make sure that your name and number are still visible! If your card has too many punches to record your information clearly, consider a solution like affixing a return-address label or a piece of tape to the card so we can contact you in the event you've won.)
Scroll down for a complete list of rules.
2017 PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES
Pumpkin Brussels Sprout Hash with Grilled Chicken
Pumpkin Ale: Medium-bodied copper ale, malty sweet with a balancing bitterness.
Spiced with traditional pumpkin pie spices and vanilla instead of finishing hops.
Pumpkin Pie Martini | Several Pumpkin Beers on Tap | Homemade Pumpkin Ravioli | Pumpkin Cheesecake
Free 30-minute Workout
Pumpkin cheesecake ice cream with homemade spiced fleur de sel caramel,
served with candied pepitas | Add Pumpkin Spice to any beverage, cold or hot.
Offering pumpkin beer at its new concession stand
Pumpkin Muffins | Pumpkin Scones | Pumpkin Cupcakes | Pumpkin Soup
Wikki Stix Trick-or-Treat Packs
Pumpkin with miso and root vegetables served with maple yogurt drizzle and toasted seeds | Pumpkin Yogurt
Chance to win a karate birthday party (valued at $200)
Stop in to see their unique handmade fall decor and get a punch on your Pumpkin Crawl card.
Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows | Pumpkin Pie Fudge | Pumpkin Truffles
Pumpkin Alexander cocktail: Sailor Jerry's rum, St. Elizabeth Allspice dram, maple syrup,
pumpkin purée, cream | Pumpkin Harvest Puff Pastry: Brie and pumpkin purée-filled puff pastry topped with sautéed spinach, pumpkin, and corn. Finished with candied bacon and honey.
*The crawl is an event for all ages, and the individual business determines the products or services it will offer. Businesses marked with an asterisk have offers only for those aged 21+.
Punch cards can be picked up at businesses participating in the Pumpkin Crawl. Punch Cards will also be distributed at the Phoenixville First Friday on October 5.
To enter the drawing, punch cards with a minimum of three punches must be submitted by 3 pm on October 20, 2018, and name and phone number must be legible. Winners will be drawn and contacted via the phone number listed on the punch card no later than 6 pm on the day of Pumpkinfest (October 20, 2018. Rain date Oct. 27.)
How to submit your punch card:
Before you submit, check your card to make sure that no punches have obscured your name and phone number If your card has too many punches to record your information clearly, consider a solution like affixing a return-address label or a piece of tape to the card so we can contact you in the event you've won.
1. In Person at a participating business.
2. In Person at the Pumpkinfest Information table on October 21, 2017.
3. MAIL TO
Phoenixville Pumpkinfest, C/O Iron Works Church
400 Franklin Ave.
Phoenixville, PA 19460.
$50 Visa gift card + Pumpkin Gift Basket
$25 Visa gift card + Pumpkin Gift Basket
Pumpkin Gift Basket